R22 or 300c for private?

I'd get that Robbie time and SFAR handled. You just never know when a CFI gig comes up down the road that's in an R22. I always say more options is better...

LC

I think that's what I'm going to try and do. We have one CFI for the Robbie who only weighs 165 so that will make it easier. Unfourtunatley he's also a full time pilot for AirEvac Lifeteam so his availability isn't too great. All the other CFIs are about 200 and I can't find a combination of fuel for the main and aux tanks that put my weight or CG within limits to fly....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that's what I'm going to try and do. We have one CFI for the Robbie who only weighs 165 so that will make it easier. Unfourtunatley he's also a full time pilot for AirEvac Lifeteam so his availability isn't too great. All the other CFIs are about 200 and I can't find a combination of fuel for the main and aux tanks that put my weight or CG within limits to fly....

@Andrew_Neal is your CFI for the Robbie Eric M? If so, I was his CFI for a very short time..lol!

@Andrew_Neal is your CFI for the Robbie Eric M? If so, I was his CFI for a very short time..lol!

Haha yeah actually he's the only one that's light enough for me to fly the R22. Unfortunately he's only available every other week and I need to fly 2-3 times a week and none of the other CFIs are light enough.

So basically I'm stuck in the Schweitzer for my private. I'll have plenty of time to lose the weight and switch over to the Robbie for commercial.

Back