Quoting in thread

slushie

F2TH C56X C500
When clicking the quote button to reply, it shows the quote in the editor, I add my witty, sarcastic remark, then when I click to post, all it shows is the text I quoted, no response.

Also, when trying to post the above, I origianlly got:
"The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 2 characters."

When clicking the quote button to reply, it shows the quote in the editor, I add my witty, sarcastic remark, then when I click to post, all it shows is the text I quoted, no response.

"The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 2 characters."

Testing...

(insert witty response here)

Follow the link:

clickhere.jpg

Ooh, I didn't even realize that was what that icon was used for. Lemme reset the template and see if that helps. Try again about 15 minutes after this post time.

Ain't migration great? I guess Lou Dobbs isn't so ridiculous after all! ;) :sarcasm:

(it's a joke, folks)

I'll have to admit that I haven't used the
viewpost.gif
button before, but I believe that's just to take you to the original post in the quoted message. I've tried the
multiquote_off.gif
button on a few threads and hit the
quickreply.gif
button and it seemed to work as advertised.

Unless, of course, I'm barking up the wrong tree....

I'm probably going to recreate the forum styles and see if that doesn't snap it into order.

Back