Problem Quote function

dasleben

That's just, like, your opinion, man
When quoting other posters, it seems as though the forum is now adding two lines between the quote and the post. Before submitting the post, the text box shows correctly, but the post comes out differently unless you go back and edit it. Anyone else having issues?

When quoting other posters, it seems as though the forum is now adding two lines between the quote and the post. Before submitting the post, the text box shows correctly, but the post comes out differently unless you go back and edit it. Anyone else having issues?

Test one-two...

Yep...still doing it.

Hmm

Mine is adding one. Let me look at the code, if I can.

Mine:
Screen Shot 2013-06-12 at 8.56.38 PM.png

Yours:

Screen Shot 2013-06-12 at 8.56.49 PM.png

Browser type and OS please.

Odd! I don't type it the way you posted. I do actually hit enter after the quote (to give me a single line before I type), so maybe it's a "feature"? :)

Google Chrome, OS X 10.7.5.

Odd! I don't type it the way you posted. I do actually hit enter after the quote (to give me a single line before I type), so maybe it's a "feature"? :)

Google Chrome, OS X 10.7.5.
A user-induced feature! :)

Back