Quotable quotes

Oh yeah, almost forgot about this one. How about that beautiful young New Zealand woman who sooo politely stated, "I don't fancy pilots much, you know," when some of my young pilot friends informed her what they were. The look of their faces was priceless. Talk about being shot down in style!

I think she was Australian. And hammered. She was so hammered her mother had to take her back to the hotel room.

I think she was Australian. And hammered. She was so hammered her mother had to take her back to the hotel room.

Ah, thought she said New Zealand...Anyway, that hotel room must have been crowded---the Dad was there, sick as a dog with the flu, according to the daughter. :panic:

Ah, thought she said New Zealand...Anyway, that hotel room must have been crowded---the Dad was there, sick as a dog with the flu, according to the daughter. :panic:

Nope, definitely Aussie. An Aussie living in England, and that was actually her stepmom.

Her mom was almost as fun as she was, and she had the benefit of actually being sober enough to talk to!

in Tony's Sweet Caroline Karaoke Video... you can hear Mpenguin saying "I'm touching myself right now"

TOO stinkin' funny!!

Back