Sold Quiet Technologies Halo Headset

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZapBrannigan

If it ain’t a Boeing, I’m not going. No choice.
My current employer requires that I use TSOd headsets so, regrettably, I am selling my beloved Quiet Technologies Halo headsets. These were worn in the Learjet 31/40/45 and provided exceptional quiet, comfort, and sound quality. (I sold my Bose X when I started using them if that gives you any indication)

Do your research on the Halo and you will find they are universally loved by pilots piston, turboprop, and jet alike. You would wear these for several legs a day and honestly forget you even had them on. They're that good.

As you can see from the photo I am also including several bags of the foam ear pieces and a leather pouch to keep a few in to bring with you on trips. The ear pieces go for $1.50 a pair on the Quiet Technologies website and so that's around a $50 added value.

These headsets sell new from Quiet Technologies for $359. I'll sell them with the foam tips and all for $275 plus shipping. (I'll use a flat rate box to keep it cheap)

Figured I would try to sell them here before I try eBay. There is one on eBay now going for $280 with 23 hours left in the auction, so I think this is a pretty good deal for JC members only.

I'll accept Paypal transaction.

Thanks!
e3edaheb.jpg

Excellent headset and a great price. I've had mine for 2 years and love them. Somebody is going to get a good deal here.

Just curious, from your experience does this set provide enough hearing protection to use in a single piston? I would love to not have to wear a bulky DC headset when I'm instructing.

Just curious, from your experience does this set provide enough hearing protection to use in a single piston? I would love to not have to wear a bulky DC headset when I'm instructing.

Definitely! In fact, I think it provides just as much protection as the Bose X and Bose A20. My wife uses the A20 and I've used her's quite a few times in our noisy Mooney and I honestly believe it's quieter with the Halo's. Our old Mooney is a very noisy airplane and they work great.

Definitely! In fact, I think it provides just as much protection as the Bose X and Bose A20. My wife uses the A20 and I've used her's quite a few times in our noisy Mooney and I honestly believe it's quieter with the Halo's. Our old Mooney is a very noisy airplane and they work great.
Cool, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back