Quick question for ERJ guys

Milesar

Does the Purdy Neat 22" fit in the overhead bins? Thinking of catching a flight on COEX and wondering if I should just plan on gate checking the thing, does it end up at baggage claim if so?

Thanks.

Does the Purdy Neat 22" fit in the overhead bins? Thinking of catching a flight on COEX and wondering if I should just plan on gate checking the thing, does it end up at baggage claim if so?

Thanks.

Almost nothing fits in ERJ ovehead bins. Plan on a gate check.

Seems like most places will let you check screened carry-ons at the gate and then get it back at the gate at your destination. Very common with RJ fleets.

does it end up at baggage claim if so?

The time it might end up at baggage claim is if you forget to pick it up at the jetbridge - in that scenario, no one knows where it's supposed to go, short of opening up the bag and seeing if there's any personal identification inside and checking the reservations.

Thanks.

Gate check it....You'll get it back in the jetbridge.

This isn't the case on mainline flights...mainline gate checks go to baggage claim.

Back