Questions about on site accommodation, laptops and library

Snow

'Not a new member'
1. Hey for those of you who have stayed or are currently staying at the on campus 3 bedroom 'apartments' What is provided and what is not? I'm guessing it's fully furnished but what about kitchen appliances, plates and utensils? Are bed sheets and/or towels supplied or do you need your own? Do they supply a refrigerator? microwave? oven or stove?

2. Do you guys get provided laptops or somthing?

3. Does the library have subscriptions to aviation magazines? and what times is it open?

Thanks

[ QUOTE ]
1. Hey for those of you who have stayed or are currently staying at the on campus 3 bedroom 'apartments' What is provided and what is not? I'm guessing it's fully furnished but what about kitchen appliances, plates and utensils? Are bed sheets and/or towels supplied or do you need your own? Do they supply a refrigerator? microwave? oven or stove?

2. Do you guys get provided laptops or somthing?

3. Does the library have subscriptions to aviation magazines? and what times is it open?

[/ QUOTE ]

1.) I stayed in the three-bedroom ones for a little while. They aren't too bad. The kitchen has a stove (no oven), a microwave, and a full-size fridge. They don't supply plates and utencils, but theres probably a few left over from the last people there. Bed sheets, and towels are provided, and changed once a week. Oh yeah...and you get maid service, which is pretty cool.

2.) Nope. But the library has a bunch of computers that people can use for checking email, surfing Jetcareers, etc. You know, the important stuff!
wink.gif
And they all have the Gleim test-prep software on them too.

3.) Yup, the library has subsriptions to just about any aviation magazine you could want. Not sure what the hours are though...they've changed since I left I think.

Back