Questions about Applicant Contact & 3300-9 Form

ohioaviator

I am looking for some info from anyone who has filled out the 3300-9 form. Do we need to fill out the top right corner section of the form (besides the name) that asks for "Grade, Position, Location (Region, city, state), & Office, Service And Division"? I realize the directions read to fill out the spaces below but just want to make sure & save myself the hassle of resubmitting these documents later on down the road. Thanks!

I dont have the official answer, but I only put my name and left the rest blank.(In the top right corner)

I dont have the official answer, but I only put my name and left the rest blank.

Yeah I hear ya, I must have called my HR Rep 30 times between yesterday and today, left a voicemail and dropped an email and have got no response. Probably not a big deal.

i called about this and got through...here is what you need to put...

First Line - Name
Second - FG-1 ATCS
Thrird - North East Centereach, NY (put your info in that line)
Fourth - Blank

hope this helps

hmm...thanks for the info all, I guess I'd better just put my name and leave the rest blank.

you can do that...but i went through every line with my HR Rep and she told me to put that stuff..i wouldnt leave it blank. my stuff is flying through. i sent that up and very soon after got my appointment date and all additional paperwork they need. im tellin you the right way to do it. more info is never a bad thing

i called about this and got through...here is what you need to put...

First Line - Name
Second - FG-1 ATCS
Thrird - North East Centereach, NY (put your info in that line)
Fourth - Blank

hope this helps

On the third line, do you put your current location or the location of the facility you have been offered?

Yeah I hear ya, I must have called my HR Rep 30 times between yesterday and today, left a voicemail and dropped an email and have got no response. Probably not a big deal.

I have also been calling my HR Rep about 20 times a day since I got the email, left 2 voicemail messages, and sent 1 email. No reply...

If the FAA were a private company, they would have gone out of business a long time ago.

Back