Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hello,

I am a Greek/American resident of the United States and next year I plan on goin to Cabair in UK for Full Time program. The school gives you everything up to ATPL and you graduate with 200 hours. My future plans are to go to Olympic Airways. My question is in the UK can I join a Regional Airline that will allow me to join right after graduation so I can get my hours ? Is there any suggestions in what I should do ?. Also does anyone know any USA Flight Schools that will give me JAA ?. Im a little confused on how I will get to OLympic. You def need to be over the minimum of 1500 hours but I can't seem to find any regional airlines that will take people right after Graduation. Please help thanks
smile.gif

If you can work in the EU then you can get a job in the UK. Western Michigan University used to do something with the JAA licenses, however I do not have the details. The only problem is there is not a lot of hiring going on in the UK, so a job might be hard to come by. However things could have changed one you are done with you course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back