Question: spatial awareness in helos?

Lol. My bad. I thought going to jets had maybe changed you. :D

I stand corrected sir.

No way, man. Plus, I still fly helicopters. I just joke around about the over “specialness” us helicopetr pilots do sometimes.

As of last month, I actually have more time in FW than helicopters believe it or not, but I still feel way more comfortable in a helicopter than in a jet.

Tonight I was well over 20th in line for takeoff and blocked 3:30 for a 1:20 flight. That’s kind of crap doesn’t happen with helicopters.

Isn't it nice not having to fly a bird with those dirty people wearing these onboard? :D

View attachment 44101
How does one Double Like this lil gem? Yes, us dirty peoples onboard doing MX test flights, spinning the Kollsman when one is up with ATC and the one of the Ol Man's (O Types ) looking at you sideways like you nothing about ATC procedures.....I'd do it agaiN!!

How does one Double Like this lil gem? Yes, us dirty peoples onboard doing MX test flights, spinning the Kollsman when one is up with ATC and the one of the Ol Man's (O Types ) looking at you sideways like you nothing about ATC procedures.....I'd do it agaiN!!

gotta love it! The back and forth arty between us is fun that never gets old :D :D

Back