Question for Colgan Slaab guys

Seggy

If you have any pictures of the Slaab flying, sitting static on the ramp, or coming in for landing, can you PM me?

Thank you!

If you have any pictures of the Slaab flying, sitting static on the ramp, or coming in for landing, can you PM me?

Thank you!

I coulda gotten you those pics last week. You should have said something.

He feels sad that he never got to fly the mighty saab, and wants to just look at the pictures in his time off.

I'd put money on that one, Rob! It was determined a long time ago, Seggy lacked the necessary skill set to handle the Saab. That's why he wound up on the GA plane that serves a minor roll in 121 operations.

j/k Segs......:p

:rotfl:

I forsee Seggy posting something pro Beech shortly.

Im sorry that he had to deal with a an aircraft that was great in ice, over-powered, had no whiny flight attendant, and 15 less passengers than we have.

Now he flys a computer through the air.

Its all in good fun :):D

Oh okay, got it. I didn't realize he was looking for a freebie. I have an great camera which I carry with me, but no recent pics of our Saabs. :)

I've got some from my old Colgan days. PM me your e-mail address and I'll send them along.

No Beech driver ever wants to fly the Saab. Period.

... and they wonder why I avoided it when I came to Eagle.

:D

Ha ha, on an unrelated note I suppose, since I'm up this time of evening...

I hear that at Colgan, being a Q400 FO means upgrading to the Saab captain, if and when the time is right.

Every captain I have talked to that flew the Saab, it was all good considering the circumstances. I just don't want to have to commute to LGA or ABE, we'll see how it goes with my history at the company. Love it but I may have to leave it because I can make more money working at Home Depot.

Back