Question for any PUBNATers that have been to a PEPC

ohioaviator

Wanting to know if anyone who has applied for any of the PUBNATs this year and have gone to a PEPC selected specific states on their ASAP application rather than "throughout the nation". Yes I know it states this in the application but I'm just curious to see how many people did select states in the original app and have still made it on referral lists, PEPC's etc. Thanks.

Wanting to know if anyone who has applied for any of the PUBNATs this year and have gone to a PEPC selected specific states on their ASAP application rather than "throughout the nation". Yes I know it states this in the application but I'm just curious to see how many people did select states in the original app and have still made it on referral lists, PEPC's etc. Thanks.

I did... but if memory serves, after I would recheck my application, it defaulted back to Throughout the Nation.

I'm a 5/2er, so no PEPC yet obviously... but that's a good question. I did select my own preferences and made the last one United States - Throughout the Nation, though it never changed itself back to just that as Boomer said. I'm a bit curious to see if this actually affected people...

For both my original app and for the Geo Pref I only selected Florida and for the Geo Pref I specifically requested only five counties in Florida and I got my first choice.

I applied for the PUBNAT in Feb and had my PEPC in NY.

I put US, through out the nation on the first app, when I got my pref e-mail I just put down Colorado as my first choice, and then Florida with a few counties around where I live now. I am attending the Chicago PEPC to interview for ZDV, so I got my first choice :) Yea. I have seen several people that listed preferences on the first batch as well though, so meh.

My husband put specifically that he wanted SLC (which he got) and then throughout the nation. He is going to the Chicago PEPC.

Back