Question about references and such

Sasho

I was curious about something. My mother's husband works for the FAA. He's actually in charge of building the towers in the midwest, well one of the guys anyway. Would having him in the FAA help me if i get a good score on the AT-SAT or what?

I was curious about something. My mother's husband works for the FAA. He's actually in charge of building the towers in the midwest, well one of the guys anyway. Would having him in the FAA help me if i get a good score on the AT-SAT or what?

I don't see how if he's just working in construction?

Probably not. I have a lot of relatives in the FAA, and nothing....

I'd stick to the Airlines if you want to play the "need to know people" card. J/K, however I think there could be a future for you in the position Governor of Illinois. Again, I keed, I keed......Just score well on your ATSAT, have a clean background, good experience on your CV, and the patience of Job....bada bing bada boom you're in OKC.......sorta.

UTAMAV:bandit:

Back