Question about FOL paperwork

Acey97

Are we supposed to hold on to the Identification Card/Credential Application? My instructions do not include it on the list of forms to be faxed. Also, on the employee information form (Form 2730-2) is Section 3 referring to the Thrift Savings plan? I wasn't sure what I was alloting payment to.... Thanks for your help.

Uhhh...still waiting on my FOL...so...don't know!! But I'm sure I will be checking this post often for help in the near future...considering I need to leave for OKC on the 23rd....

Uhhh...still waiting on my FOL...so...don't know!! But I'm sure I will be checking this post often for help in the near future...considering I need to leave for OKC on the 23rd....

I'm leaving on the 30th and I hope I don't have to fax these forms in more than once.

I faxed everything just in case.
But I will have everything that I filled out in a binder with me just in case I need any of it or need to refer to any of it.

I faxed everything just in case.
But I will have everything that I filled out in a binder with me just in case I need any of it or need to refer to any of it.
:yeahthat:

Faxed it all. I believe the Thrift Savings plan has its own paperwork that you get later on.

Are we supposed to hold on to the Identification Card/Credential Application? My instructions do not include it on the list of forms to be faxed. Also, on the employee information form (Form 2730-2) is Section 3 referring to the Thrift Savings plan? I wasn't sure what I was alloting payment to.... Thanks for your help.

I had the same questions and called earlier today to see what they wanted me to do. I signed and faxed the Identification Card/Credential Application with everything else, and was told that I could leave Section 3 blank on the Employee Information Form.

Back