PV

BoomerSooner77

What is the PV? I believe it's like a final, but what exactly does it involve?

NO NOVELS, ya'll are killing me with your many words... too many words, can't read.

It's your final evaluation at the academy completed on the last day you are there and will determine if you get to go on to your facility with all your classmates or if you have to unpack the bags that you had packed up and stay for another day or two until you can pass it.

It is an atc simulation of basically everything you have learned to that point and you put it to the test and get graded on it.

Yeah, but I believe they have live bodies in another room doing the flying part of your simulation.. so it's like.. a live simulation!!! :D

Yeah, but I believe they have live bodies in another room doing the flying part of your simulation.. so it's like.. a live simulation!!! :D

Yes they do... my partner's best friend used to be one of those 'live bodies', gotta give her a ringy dingy.

SOOO, next question. If I can exceed the legal intoxication limit while doing the PV and pass, can I drink at my facility while plugged in?

I'll take a Rockstar over a beer.

Tell em to increase the intensity...we'll get the caffeine and adrenaline going and push some major tin :drool:
nothing like feeling alive when you've got lots at stake

It's your final evaluation at the academy completed on the last day you are there.
If you're enroute, you'll PV then stay another week and half doing URET which you will not be tested over again.

Live pilots in enroute, voice-recognition and automated speech for tower (with live pilots as back up to correct a voice-rec problem).

Back