Purple Vacancy

Excited for the future.
Good night out with one of my favorite captains. And for •s like @BEEF SUPREME that were dooming for freight's demise, a hearty and healthy...nevermind.

Sheesh I had to bust out the laptop and a bunch of other clicks to see what you said because I blocked your ass for a reason.

Seems like the economy is doing great! Nothing to worry about. May the odds be in your favor…

1638643453568.jpeg

@BEEF SUPREME reading @mikecweb’s posts

Because your love for him became too much?

He tags me and most of the time it’s some B.S. about what former coworkers have said about me. Tapatalk is the only reason it popped into existence, unfortunately.

I guess you’re right though probably should just leave it alone. I had a good trip to Kona with one of the coolest captains I’ve flown with at AS and we shared mutual feelings on the tools from XO who have brought their BS to AS.

It hasn’t gone unnoticed who the arrogant tools are.

Edit to mention: the captain from XO who didn’t know what true airspeed is already got himself fired from AS lol. I should just keep biding my time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He tags me and most of the time it’s some B.S. about what former coworkers have said about me. Tapatalk is the only reason it popped into existence, unfortunately.

I guess you’re right though probably should just leave it alone. I had a good trip to Kona with one of the coolest captains I’ve flown with at AS and we shared mutual feelings on the tools from XO who have brought their BS to AS.

It hasn’t gone unnoticed who the arrogant tools are.

Edit to mention: the captain from XO who didn’t know what true airspeed is already got himself fired from AS lol. I should just keep biding my time.

Ahhhh yes. Somehow someway you'll turn a thread about job openings at FedEx into airing grievances about a charter company you couldn't upgrade at 10 years ago. Totally logical. And that's on me somehow.

I think Beef should see the doctor about the issues he has with XO. That is some serious PTSD. We've all had jobs we didn't like. Most normal people don't continue caterwauling on about them 10 years after we left.

I think Beef should see the doctor about the issues he has with XO. That is some serious PTSD. We've all had jobs we didn't like. Most normal people don't continue caterwauling on about them 10 years after we left.

It’s the people.

Back