Purdy Neat Roll Aboard - Adjusting help

RR55

<hr style="color: rgb(209, 209, 225);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> Anyone know how to fix these bags? When I pull out the handle and pull the bag around, it does not stay up anymore, it falls right back into the slots. Anyone know what needs to be tightened or adjusted to keep them sticking up and not sliding down?

Just take some of the stuff apart and check it out. I've never looked inside mine before but if I had to guess, I'd say the springs that push the stops into the indent on the bars are worn out or the stops themselves are worn down or the indents are worn out. Just pull it apart, check it out, and maybe you can order new parts from the manufacturer.

<hr style="color: rgb(209, 209, 225);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> Anyone know how to fix these bags? When I pull out the handle and pull the bag around, it does not stay up anymore, it falls right back into the slots. Anyone know what needs to be tightened or adjusted to keep them sticking up and not sliding down?

So many immature remarks running through my head...........

-mini

Depending on how old it is it might still be under warranty. I have sent my bag back in a couple of times for refurbishment (fifteen year old bag) and they have always been top notch.

Pull the inside of the bag out. near the top you will see the mechanism with a spring on it. You will need a phillips screw driver and a pliars. The inside of the bag is velcro just pull it apart it all makes sense when you look at it. If you cant figure it out I could post pictures later. If you can fly a plane you can fix a bag!:D

Back