Purchased First House

WAFlyBoy

My wife and I closed on our first home last Friday. After frantically moving our stuff from our crappy apartment this weekend, we have a great home in the pacific northwest! It even has a backyard.

Considering the challenging credit environment, I think we did pretty good.....

Congratulations Matt.

Put a picture or two up!

And may the Nancy's Airport Cafe mug forever be in your kitchen cabinet.

Thanks Nick! Pictures will be forthcoming! I don't think I have any of the outside of the house.

My Nancy's Airport Cafe mug is indeed in the cabinet. I use it almost every day that I'm home! Ahhhh the pie......

Congrats and enjoy it. So will we be expecting a house warming party soon? Great! I'm looking forward to it.

Congrats! It's a great feeling pulling into the driveway of your first home. Now get ready to pay for all the stuff you used to call your landlord about :D

Congrats! It's a great feeling pulling into the driveway of your first home. Now get ready to pay for all the stuff you used to call your landlord about :D

A small price to pay to be away from apartment living, if you ask me. No more waking up to the smell of cigarette smoke from the downstairs neighbor or the scream of teenagers racing their rice grinders down the street we were next to.

My wife and I closed on our first home last Friday. After frantically moving our stuff from our crappy apartment this weekend, we have a great home in the pacific northwest! It even has a backyard.

Considering the challenging credit environment, I think we did pretty good.....

You should have waited for another 20% drop in prices :D

just kidding...congratulations! I wish I can buy my own house too it's gonna be a year or two probably :rolleyes:

Back