Puppymill types...KCPS - What on earth is going on?

I'm up here. Boris, I saw your plane. Looks like fun.
Also, Cahokia hasn't scared me yet. At least no more than the city where I currently reside.

Oh, I kid, I kid. If I were at a puppymill, I'd probably be on the team. At least you're flying instead of studying Advanced Human Factors XXIV and writing book reports on the relative merits of the CRJ/ERJ.

That doesn't mean I won't make fun of you, mind you. But it's all in good fun. Now give me your lunch money.

FWIW - my puppymill gave me a discount on time in the Super Deca in return for me promising, and delivering on bringing them the collegiate aerobatic championship team trophy :)

i also hate them for getting me throroughly hooked on a really farking expensive hobby.

I just made the mistake of hanging out with the puppymillers, and I can verify that they will put me and my walker directly under the table.

I'll be there for a short time on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. In-n-out though, so not a whole lotta time to chit chat. Roger, Roger if you're around Ideal look for me in the second Commander that comes in around 1pm if you wanna chat!

I'm out around 7:30pm, back around 7:30am sun-thurs. Drop by and say hi and I'll show you where I slee...I mean work.

Back