Pubnat2 pepc news

Victor

I thought starting a new thread might help with info on the PEPC email, instead of searching through all of the threads! Good luck to everyone!

I thought starting a new thread might help with info on the PEPC email, instead of searching through all of the threads! Good luck to everyone!

Yes, thanks Victor! I was getting very tired of having to go through each one everyday. It had me going :panic:.

sorry guys...should have been more specific!!

It's alright... although, maybe it would have been a good idea to hold off on starting this thread until you had actual PEPC news :p

Now it's just going to become like the 17 million other PUBNAT2 threads as we wait :rolleyes:

now we're gonna have to scoll through all this to get pepc news ... oh well... i'm pretty good at scrolling by now

now we're gonna have to scoll through all this to get pepc news ... oh well... i'm pretty good at scrolling by now

No, you wont have to. Someone will surely make, "The official-now that emails have finally come out PEPC thread."
There will also be, "For those of us who got screwed- official thread", of which I hope to not be a member of.

Hate to say this but I'm glad no one else has heard anything yet. The past 5 days without power/internet/everything else I was sitting there hoping that the emails hadn't come out yet. Got internet back about half an hour ago rushed to check email, nothing there, then rushed here to see if anyone else had gotten an email to find out that no one had. It was a big relief...

Hate to say this but I'm glad no one else has heard anything yet. The past 5 days without power/internet/everything else I was sitting there hoping that the emails hadn't come out yet. Got internet back about half an hour ago rushed to check email, nothing there, then rushed here to see if anyone else had gotten an email to find out that no one had. It was a big relief...

actually coolguy got one, check it out under his post...."job offer"

I would imagine we will have a similar wait time to what Pubnat 1 had a couple of months ago. I can't imagine it would go any faster. If the rumors are true and our PEPC is something like the 7th-10th for one area, I would imagine we would hear something around the 23/24th of Sept. This will give us a good two weeks notice to plan the trip. :rolleyes:

Anyone looking in the MD/PA/VA area?

I got a chance to talk with an FAA official today, well a op safety inspector, but he told me that there is possible pepc early next month and the emails should come out soon, he doesnt have dates. He has a friend that is in the process.

I might be at JAX tower on suday or monday, I will try to get more information while I am up there.

Back