PUBNAT Applications

For OTS:

Tower - 25 Days of Basics, 37 Days of Terminal Training.
TRACON - 25 Days of Basics, 9 Dyas of Intro to Radar Control, 18 Days of Tracon Training.
En Route - 25 Days of Basics, 53 Days of En Route Training.

(Those are all days you will work. weekends/holidays are not included in those numbers)

To expand to actual days spent in OKC: Due to holidays and such, we will be in OKC for 129 days (including weekends and holidays) according to the final offer letter my husband received that shows how many days he can request a per diem. The class started on December 29 and my husband finishes on May 4.

Also just wanted to add - those going Tower/Tracon after checking out some at their facility will be sent back for 1 month for radar training. Overall, I think that EVERYONE ends up spending 4 months in OKC, it just depends on whether they spend it there all at one time or it is split.

Also just wanted to add - those going Tower/Tracon after checking out some at their facility will be sent back for 1 month for radar training. Overall, I think that EVERYONE ends up spending 4 months in OKC, it just depends on whether they spend it there all at one time or it is split.

I remember seeing someone say that they started sending people to radar training right after tower training, so they don't have to leave OKC and return 6 months to a year later.

I don't know how much truth there is in that, but it was pretty recent, so maybe they're doing something new.

Back