PUBHI - update?

Rowie

Hey Everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone on here that applied to the PUBHI announcement is still waiting to take the AT-SAT. I know you have to go to HI to take it if you haven't already, but my point is, did everyone that applied for Hawaii already take the AT-SAT or are there people who still need to take the test before the hiring process will be moving on to the next step?

Just trying to see if I can guesstimate a timeframe on Hawaii's announcement.

Thanks!

I didn't apply to PUBHI, but apparently you're supposed to test around the same time that PUBNAT5 tests.

I was told by a nice lady at OKC that HI/AK and 'nat5 should be going through around the same time.

but as to WHEN that will actually occur.. it's speculative.

I already took the AT-SAT for PUBNAT4 but I also applied to PUBHI. I have not heard anything on the latter.

Just a quick question, if you applied for a specific area (in this case PUBHI) but took the AT-SAT for the PUBNAT, will that screw the applicant up who applied for area specific announcements?

Thanks in advance!

zz :)

From what I have been told, they process each announcement individually.
Again, that is what I have been told, not 100% sure...but hope it is this way.

I didn't apply to either AK or HI, and I'm just curious can you still choose one of them if you want to? I thought you could but then those postings came out. Or maybe its just cause they need so many people? Either way it'd be pretty sweet to live in either of those states.

I didn't apply to either AK or HI, and I'm just curious can you still choose one of them if you want to? I thought you could but then those postings came out. Or maybe its just cause they need so many people? Either way it'd be pretty sweet to live in either of those states.

You can still choose AK and HI on your geo prefs

Back