PSA Gouge

Much more thorough than my interview. But then I been flying a BE55 Baron and felt the chief was on his phone trying to surf the web to find stats on that plane but failed to do so, resulting in no tech interview. Other than that, all is was stated. Congrat's my friend. Interesting the Aug 5 class was still not full.

Good job to both of you. I'm in the 8/26 class if you take that one.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

What sort of multi time is PSA asking for right now?

Not sure what they are asking, but I do know everyone in my class and the class behind me (that I met so far) I consider to be "well qualified".

Simply put, I am in the bottom of the barrel on the amount of quality time I have compared to the majority of people I met so far. I am most all Part 91 CFI work and basic Pilot Services contract work in props. I do have 600 multi, but most of it is just buzzing around Texas for fun with friends and for a couple very relaxed clients.

The vast majority of new hires I met are prior military pilots, prior 121, or prior corporate flight department pilots. That said, PSA is getting good quality new hires from what I see.

Of course 121 mins is all you need to apply. So what ever their website says, go with that. If this is a place you want to be, apply. And apply often. It is quite possible that this will be a great place to be soon in comparison to many other regionals.

Yea, ive been all over that site.. Their most recent gouge is from July and it was a DEC. I was hoping some recent FO's could relate their personal experience.
Honestly, if you're young and plan on going to a legacy, my best suggestion is to interview elsewhere and leave your future open to going to all three legacies, rather than coming to PSA and losing your shot at one of them.

Back