Promotion :)

TheresaPilot

So apparently my company likes me a lot and offered me a position at a brand new property (lots of bonuses to be had) only about 20 minutes from my apartment to lease 40 hours per week! :) This couldn't come at a better time!

Now... If I could only get a job FLYING. ;)

Good for you! If I can ever realize my dream of moving back to Texas you can lease us an apartment while we look for a house.

my dream of moving back to Texas
How likely is that? We need even more JC awesomeness in the Greater Houston Area!

*edit* I forgot to say congrats to Theresapilot! Must be doin' something right!

How likely is that? We need even more JC awesomeness in the Greater Houston Area!

I grew up in the Greater Houston Area! KDWH was my "home" years ago and I grew up about 5 miles from there. Anywhere in Texas would make me happy. Houston, Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, Corpus, a Barrio in El Paso a mile away from Jaurez...all of those are preferable to places outside of Texas.

I grew up in the Greater Houston Area! KDWH was my "home" years ago and I grew up about 5 miles from there. Anywhere in Texas would make me happy. Houston, Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, Corpus, a Barrio in El Paso a mile away from Jaurez...all of those are preferable to places outside of Texas.

Spoken like a true Texan:D

Oh yeah, Congrats girl:cool:

The WacoFan didn't mention Waco, Tx!

Back