Progress Posts

kdwilkes

To all JC FSI Academy Forum Visitors,

I will begin FSI on July 1. Needless to say, I think I am attending the best flight school in America. I am so excited about starting. The reason for my post is to thank all of you who responded to me and helped me make informed decisions about FSI and other schools. Your help was a tremendous asset and useful tool during the decision-maiking progress.

As a thank you, I feel compelled to document my training on this wensite as well as my own web page http://home.bellsouth.net/personalpages/PWP-kdwilkes

I am curious as to if JC FSI visitors would want this or not. Please give me your suggestions. I was thinking daily or maybe weekly posts on my progess and would also like to open my e-mail kdwilkes@bellsouth.net for any questions. Again, thank you to all who responded over the last six months and best of luck to everyone in their quest to join the FSI Academy.

I think it's a good idea. You may even talk to marketing, not the guys in the uniforms but an actual full timer, and see if they'd be willing to help you out.

Back