Pre-pepc paperwork form question

haiku

Filling out hr paperwork before the pepc. For the of0306 form (declaration for fed employment), item#12 asks if "you've left any job by mutual agreement because of specific problems".....so basically if you've quit any job in the past five years for any reason, gotta mark this as YES.....right? Didn't want to put down yes or no if im misreading the question.

Filling out hr paperwork before the pepc. For the of0306 form (declaration for fed employment), item#12 asks if "you've left any job by mutual agreement because of specific problems".....so basically if you've quit any job in the past five years for any reason, gotta mark this as YES.....right? Didn't want to put down yes or no if im misreading the question.

If you quit instead of being fired.

the way I read it is that you only check yes if you quit instead of being fired i.e. we saw you steal that cash you can quite or we are going to fire you. Or you missed to many days so you knew you would be fired so you quit. I don't think it applies if you quit to move on to bigger better things.

People quit jobs all the time, that is not what they are asking.

They are asking if you quit because you were going to be fired. There is a big difference...

the way I read it is that you only check yes if you quit instead of being fired i.e. we saw you steal that cash you can quite or we are going to fire you. Or you missed to many days so you knew you would be fired so you quit. I don't think it applies if you quit to move on to bigger better things.

During the last 5 years, have you been fired from any job for any reason, did you quit after being told that you
would be fired, did you leave any job by mutual agreement because of specific problems, or were you debarred from
Federal employment by the Office of Personnel Management or any other Federal agency?

Thats the exact wording....

Right. Leaving a job by mutual agreement means you quit instead of being fired. It is not talking about people resigning from their jobs in good standing...

It doesn't matter what you put down on paper. You're going to have to do the entire thing over again at the PEPC. The paper is just a way to gather information so you're not in the room calling everyone for addresses.

Back