Posting replies with [/quote]

BigFellor

OK listen, today is the first day I have noticed this issue. I use Firefox with the NoScript add-on. Suddenly today, when I went to quote someone and reply to it, I had everything formatted and typed up, hit "Submit post" and all it was was the OP's post, word for word, most of which I had cut out with the quote ...... /quote. My reply was totally missing.

Tried two or three times with the same result, and I notice there is a new site to allow on the NoScript add-on. Suddenly, I have to allow this yahooapis.com for the reply function to work.

Any idea whats going on with this?

pictures? not to sure what you aer describing, but a screen shot might help a little better.

pictures? not to sure what you aer describing, but a screen shot might help a little better.

[modhat]hmmmm, there is no text in here other than my quote and what I am typing now. Are you using the quick, reply option? [/modhat]

OK, here is an example. I type this in, after hitting "Quote", and "Submit Reply" but nothing shows up, just your post in QUOTE

There ya go. I typed in the above in reply #1. As you can see, nothing but your post shows up. Now, if I allow this yahooapis.com, I can post normally. Seems odd to be showing up suddenly.

OK, here is an example. I type this in, after hitting "Quote", and "Submit Reply" but nothing shows up, just your post in QUOTE

There ya go. I typed in the above in reply #1. As you can see, nothing but your post shows up. Now, if I allow this yahooapis.com, I can post normally. Seems odd to be showing up suddenly.
this is using the quick reply....

Back