Post your personal aviation-related websites!

JaceTheAce

Come on y'all...let's see what you've all got. Post your personal sites with info on your lives/aviation/ratings/etc... Sorry I don't have a site done yet, but I'm working on it.

Yeah, I'd like a web site too, but JoeRoy.com is taken until Jan. 27, 2004. I could settle for .net though. All I got now is an art gallery at Elfwood.

Okay, I don't like spamming my URL around but since you asked http://flyguy.blogspot.com

Updates very rarely recently because of a lack of things to talk about
smile.gif

Might have a new URL soon because I have a hosting package, just have to merge both sites.

Hey Jedi,

one of your web posts states "This loss of 80% of my lifting capacity and now losing both hands is hurting..."

How do you instruct and get $100 an hour without use of your hands? Wow.

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Jedi,

one of your web posts states "This loss of 80% of my lifting capacity and now losing both hands is hurting..."

How do you instruct and get $100 an hour without use of your hands? Wow.

[/ QUOTE ]

The $100 an hour flight instructor is my mentor. He's got over 9000 hours aloft and about 8900 of that dual given with 10 years experience as a flight instructor, many more years in aviation. He specializes in three areas. We'll soon see him on the national speaking circuit alongside Rod Machado.

My rate is less. I only have 3 years as a flight instructor wtih 7 years in aviation. I specialize in two areas and am working on a third. I'm on the local speaking circuit with WINGS Seminars 1-2 times per month. My rate is set by the flight school for rating training and the avionics training is at the industry average. For Civil Air Patrol, my flight instructing is free.

With the hands, surgery #3 got one going to the point where I can fly again. I spent many hours figuring out how to fly with just one hand. Since then, I did get the MEL. My instructor specialities require only minimal use of the flight controls and I'm flying with rated pilots. It's proof that major disabilities don't have to stop a person from flying.

Fly SAFE!
Jedi Nein

Back