Post NJC 2023

H46Bubba

As always it was great seeing everyone again. Twenty five years ago Doug started this website for all of us to coalesce and help one another reach our dreams of becoming pilots. Some of us made it, some of us didn't, but never the less we made life long friends along the way. It is great to see the fruits off Doug's vision and hard laborious work (Kristie too!) And see others paying it forward in the same fashion. Dale is on of those. To hear him tell about starting his business and nurturing the next generation of aviation professionals, all the while acknowledging that it was all due to Doug and Jetcareers was heartwarming.

Even though I am not a professional pilot, Doug has been instrumental in my post Navy professional career. Back in 2011 Doug helped me escape the sinking ship that was Comair and got me on at Delta. Thirteen years later without any hesitation has offered to do anything in his power to get me back to Delta. That is the power of Doug and Jetcareers! Thank you Doug and Kristie for all that you do and have done over the past 25 years!

Back