Post deleted by Doug Taylor

Re: Did somebody Fart in Here?

Actually, viewership is trending upward while participation is trending down. Kind of weird.

Most of the visits happen in the first few days off the week and then trend downward later in the week. It's been that way since 2000.

Here is this week's hits counter with the normal weekend dropoff as of this morning (3/14/03)

data.gif

Monday through Thursday I probably stop by anywhere from 5-10 times in a day. On the weekends, HA thats a whole nother story. I am either out, sleeping, or out!

sorry i was gone for so long.....I've been doing alot of thinking about going into this field(still have not decided-definitely not a over the night decision)...i have been on a few flights, and i do enjoy it, but flights schools are not cheap and the aviation industry is not doing good. Moreover it doesn't look like it will rebound for a long time...though i have not given up!!!....Hey cmartin are u at ATP-JACKSONVILLE. If so how are things going!

Hey Blue-

I think it's doable, but just make sure you have your bullsh*t meter on "10" when investigating.

I think everyone should set a meeting time each week and try to get everyone in the chat room at that time, it has been kinda ghost townish towards wed-thurs. I get really bored on those days!

[ QUOTE ]
Most of the visits happen in the first few days off the week and then trend downward later in the week. It's been that way since 2000.

[/ QUOTE ]

You will find that the majority of users - myself included - tend to wait until weekdays to enjoy the high bandwidth of the office internet.

The first thing I do after checking my email in the mornings, is to catch up on Jetcareers. I check it frequently throughout the day for any updates.

hmm...strange question, but i've often wondered, what makes farts so funny? Perhaps it is one of those things that you are not supposed to find out until you are dead?

Back