Post deleted by Doug Taylor

Re: Since ATA went T.U. can we get an Ari-Ben Forum?

Shouldn't be a problem at all. However, it's got to be used else it's another underutilized forum.

Do you have lots of croanies that are ready to use it?

I am in favor of an Ari-Ben forum. Have wondered myself why there has not been one yet. Thanks for stepping up CMARTIN.

I plan on going there using VA but am currently working the other financing.

Hope it happens...

I've never even heard of Air-Ben. So maybe the forum would help people like me learn more about the program.

Hey Doug,

how about a forum for Regional Airline Academy (www.raajobs.com). They seem to be a pretty large pilot mill and some people might be considering it.

Well-Doug you should put San Jose State University (SJSU) one of the only one we have in Cali that offers B.S degrees in Aviation.
wink.gif

I'm in favor of Ari-Ben. I'm interested in how the students are doing down there. It would be funny to see the difference in student morality between Ari-Ben and Pan Am Ft. Pierce since they are on the same airfield. That's just my opinion.
smirk.gif

I don't even know if there's anyone who goes to Regional Airline Academy on these boards. I had a post on it a few months back and most people never even heard of the place. I can tell you though, they're really hard up for students.

SJSU and Ari Ben are now active forums.

You guys HAVE to use them or they'll end up in the SQL dump bin.

Also, how many folks are interested in a RAA forum as suggested previously in this thread?

How many students does RAA have? It seemed like a fairly small operation when I visited there in late October.

Back