Portland, OR

Emergency Airlift. It's an air ambulance operator out of north bend oregon. Worked for them before and it was great. Most of the pilots there love it. Schedule is mostly 2 weeks on/ 2 weeks off. Many pilots live around oregon and commute.

Privately owned. Owner (Ed) is a great guy and part time sheriff for Klamath county. I think he's a sheriff to make contacts with the community...the company also has a ground ambulance side that is growing in Klamath county.
Ya but their compensation is quite a bit below industry standard. There's a bunch of other EMS in WA and OR that pay 10k+ more and actually have things like medical and 401k. I mean not even offering medical insurance in the medical industry? Are you serious? EMS is NOT entry level stuff. Mins for CAMTS certification for single pilot(which most EMS is) is 2500TT 1000ME, ATP and other things.

Aero Air, MedStar, AirLift Northwest, Medflight and I think Life Flight Network has their own stuff going now to.

Ya but their compensation is quite a bit below industry standard. There's a bunch of other EMS in WA and OR that pay 10k+ more and actually have things like medical and 401k. I mean not even offering medical insurance in the medical industry? Are you serious? EMS is NOT entry level stuff. Mins for CAMTS certification for single pilot(which most EMS is) is 2500TT 1000ME, ATP and other things.

Aero Air, MedStar, AirLift Northwest, Medflight and I think Life Flight Network has their own stuff going now to.
You're right. I talked to the owner about a month ago and he's attempting to get medical. Pay is lower than others. But just an idea. If your married and on the wife's medical then that part isn't a big deal.

As far as the owner...great guy! Schedule is appealing...to me, not everyone. Overall a decent company.

You're right. I talked to the owner about a month ago and he's attempting to get medical. Pay is lower than others. But just an idea. If your married and on the wife's medical then that part isn't a big deal.

As far as the owner...great guy! Schedule is appealing...to me, not everyone. Overall a decent company.
Still good to know. I'll check them out. Really appreciate the info.

Back