Porter Air

ProudPilot

Aeronautics Geek
For those of you who have been furloughed... please take this job so things start moving!!

PILOTS - Toronto (YTZ)
CAPTAIN
Duties and Responsibilities:

• Safe operation and management of the aircraft.
Qualifications:

• Airline Transport Pilot Licence (Transport Canada);
  • Category I Medical;
  • Current Instrument Rating;
  • Min. 5,000 Hours Total Time;
  • Min. 500 Hours PIC on Dash-8 or 1,500 Hours PIC Heavy Turboprop (in excess of 30,000 lbs MGTOW);
  • Pilots that do not meet the minimum requirements may be considered based on experience and other factors.
Please send your resume to: jobs@flyporter.com.

FIRST OFFICER
Duties and Responsibilities:

• Safe operation of the aircraft.
Qualifications:

• Airline Transport Pilot Licence (Transport Canada)
  • Category I Medical
  • Current Instrument Rating
  • Min. 3,000 Hours Total Time
  • Min. 500 Hours Multi-Engine PIC
  • Aviation College or University Degree is an asset;
  • Pilots that do not meet the minimum requirements may be considered based on experience and other factors.
Please send your resume to: jobs@flyporter.com.

Route Map Porter Destinations

For those of you who have been furloughed... please take this job so things start moving!!

For a second there it sounds like your trying to kick people out of the country! Either way looks like a good job offering if you got the time.

Also look at AirCanada Jazz, they're hiring as well. The question is pose is how hard is it for an American to get the right to work in Canada? :)

Yeah... well it is a good opportunity. To convert licenses to CAA, it's very easy and just requires current license and a quick 20 min test based off of current ratings.

As for right to work, get an apartment and apply, or go through this: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/apply-how.asp . It requires a job offer, but if I recall, if the job requires it, you can get like 30 or 90 day approval, pending job acceptance. That way you can apply as if you have it, but won't have it unless you get it.

It's catch 22... but this time it works.

Back