PLANEMASTERS Phone Inverview

aorta

I know its last second but I have a phone interview tomorrow and wanted to know any insider info available.

Seems like a pretty decent company from everything I have been able to find.

Thanks

I know its last second but I have a phone interview tomorrow and wanted to know any insider info available.

Seems like a pretty decent company from everything I have been able to find.

Thanks
Their HQ is literally 1/2 mile down the service road from where I work. I was going to walk in and drop off my resume' except they were all wearing Packers jerseys, and I was wearing a blue sweater, white shirt, and orange tie... subtle bears fan hints LOL.

PM me on how the interview phone convo went. I'm interested to see what they have to offer.

I've flown for them part time over the last few years, mostly in the Caravans. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Super company with great management, the only reason I left was the pay and location, pay was good but could be better but they were getting by in the down economy so not their fault. Location was ok survived a little longer than a year but living in small town Kansas when your not from there is not good at all. Once again loved the management and the company.

Sorry way late on a response here ha
interviewed with a couple places but ended up taking a diff van gig
the interview was straight forward general questions regs, ice, experience, ect.

Back