Plane Smart

Nick2024

Is there anyone working there currently that can give a honest run down of what typical operations are like?

If its the place I think your asking about, they have a base in Addison, TX. They have an on demand 135 type of operation flying Cirrus, Pilatus, and I think a Meridian. I talked with them about a year ago and they seemed pretty nice. They merged with Pro Air Charter which was another 135 Cirrus operator similar to SATS Air.

All I know is with 2800tt they didn't seem interested at all because I hadn't logged any Cirrus time. I never interviewed formally, but I got the vibe from talking with them that they want prior Cirrus experience.

If its the place I think your asking about, they have a base in Addison, TX. They have an on demand 135 type of operation flying Cirrus, Pilatus, and I think a Meridian. I talked with them about a year ago and they seemed pretty nice. They merged with Pro Air Charter which was another 135 Cirrus operator similar to SATS Air.

All I know is with 2800tt they didn't seem interested at all because I hadn't logged any Cirrus time. I never interviewed formally, but I got the vibe from talking with them that they want prior Cirrus experience.
They were afraid you wouldn't pull the chute.

Back