Piper PA-30 Study Guide/N8208Y

Keefe Overby

I have reorganized MY PA-30 study guide into a more user friendly format,its basicaly the same comprehensive guide prepared by Star-Bright,BUT I have broke it down like this:principles of flight,flight controls,system malfunctions/emergency procedures,general information,maneuvers,visual scan and avoidance,night ops.,high alt. ops.,aero medical factors,weight and balance,weather,performance and limitations,navigation and radar services,national airspace system,radio comm. and ATC light gun signals,traffic patterns,airport operations,preflight inspection,airworthiness requirements,engine start,taxi,before take off checks,pre solo written test,fundamentals of instructing,FARs and publications,logbook entries and endorsements.Well it took me a few days sorting through the guide, but if you like how it comes all wrapped up and out of order then you wont have to do anything.some people say im anal,but i say im organized!:rolleyes:if you dont like it oh well!:rolleyes:

Hey Keefe,

The Study Guide that you are refering to is the one I wrote for the Multi-Engine Instructor Course. It is organized to coincide with the PTS and follows the order that the information is used during the MEI checkride. And I am very organized when it comes to course material. That is the same book that I wrote for my MEI checkride.

Sherri

your right i just went through and took out the mei stuff so i could understand the basic info on the plane itself...thats why i put it into different sections...I got ahead of myself...so i didnt understand the order or the purpose of the study guide...I had no idea it was for MEI..but it is very helpful for me to understand the priciples of multi-engine operations,thats what happens when you leave me guessing...or dont inform me... I take things into my own hands and mess everything up...

Back