Pipeline and Picto seasons?

jgheggie

When do most companies in the pipeline and picto industry start hiring? I know a lot are one year contracts. Just curious when the start and finish would be. I’m casually looking for a job to boost some hours for a year. Salary doesn’t matter to me, although I will not pay to fly or fly for free. Ha!

When do most companies in the pipeline and picto industry start hiring? I know a lot are one year contracts. Just curious when the start and finish would be. I’m casually looking for a job to boost some hours for a year. Salary doesn’t matter to me, although I will not pay to fly or fly for free. Ha!

It should be starting soon. I believe its either October or November, depending on which company that ones works for.

The Eagle Eye season (formerly Picto) goes from Nov1st through June 1st with some overlap by companies hat help with their Alaska stuff - the info I have is years old so may be inaccurate. Even though the season starts in the fall, they here for those jobs all summer long. Starts hiring in urnest in August. It’s a paid gig so free flight fears unfounded.

Skylens just posted their requirements for the upcoming season.

1720655462690.png

Back