Pilot Sweater?!?

Lulz. I remember very distinctly watching that movie in the theater (back when I was, you know, young) and almost literally falling out of my seat laughing. In retrospect, this may have contributed to the end of my relationship to the lovely young lady who accompanied me, but, well. In the immortal words Edith Piaff, "Je ne regret rien".

Lulz. I remember very distinctly watching that movie in the theater (back when I was, you know, young) and almost literally falling out of my seat laughing. In retrospect, this may have contributed to the end of my relationship to the lovely young lady who accompanied me, but, well. In the immortal words Edith Piaff, "Je ne regret rien".
Since the movie came out, I don't think I've gone six months without viewing it. It never gets old for me. I still make mix tapes for love interests. My love life is closely intertwined with the evolution of audio media. Tapes, then CD's, now flashdrives of mp3's.

Peter ------- Frampton!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back when I wore the monkeysuit, I also wore what I recall as being a mil surplus british navy sweater, complete with velcro epaulette-holder and a shoulder pad for, presumably, firing the SA-80s they weren't even issued. They're cheap and comfy. I meant the sweater, although I suppose that could be said of the SA-80s, too.

Back when I wore the monkeysuit, I also wore what I recall as being a mil surplus british navy sweater, complete with velcro epaulette-holder and a shoulder pad for, presumably, firing the SA-80s they weren't even issued. They're cheap and comfy. I meant the sweater, although I suppose that could be said of the SA-80s, too.
They were mil-issue until the 90's, at least in the Navy. They were replaced with what looks like an Old Navy V-neck sweater.

Back