Pilot Shop at SNA

E_Dawg

Hey, for the guys who live around OC, at SNA there is a pilot store there; every time I've walked in for the past couple of months they've had a 'help wanted' sign. Looks like it'd be a great job for some of the people on JC, also a great opportunity to meet people at the airport and get involved. PM me for details.

I can't express how beneficial this job could be to an aspiring aviator. This position is one of the best ways I can think of to "network" and connect with the SNA airport community. I pretty much grew up at SNA and I know by experience how important it is to meet these people! Sooo, that said, if you need good part-time job and you want an awesome opportunity to meet some very cool people, check it out. Ed is probably referring to "The Flight Deck". It's a small pilot supply shop located on the east side of the field next to all the flight schools and FBO's.

[ QUOTE ]
Ed is probably referring to "The Flight Deck". It's a small pilot supply shop located on the east side of the field next to all the flight schools and FBO's.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, that's the one! Great store; it's also a great way to read a ton of aviation books for free during the slow periods.

Back