pictures?

61d68fde-d3e2-cbe0.jpg

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I have a feeling the some pictures of me, Talia & Scott's wife - drunk, in our bikinis in the hot tub are going to end up on here!!

:eek:

Oh oh.. you are the one with all the evidence then... :)

I think I have a little evidence for you too! I posted a bunch of pics but took them down. I'll repost them again without using the attachment feature incase anyone doesn't want to be on the interwebs...

that rotating bed was sooooo much fun....until C.J. got on it with his wet clothes and passed out....

geez man, did you know we wanted to use that thing or something? talk about a mood changer!! :p

Here's one from my album!

Attachments

• Vegas 2010 NJC 056.jpg
    Vegas 2010 NJC 056.jpg
    289.1 KB · Views: 296
I have a feeling the some pictures of me, Talia & Scott's wife - drunk, in our bikinis in the hot tub are going to end up on here!!

:eek:

Ha! Interesting, I have that same feeling....It was a good time. :beer:
I actually wish I had some pics of that evening....anyone? anyone? Please pm me if you have some, would dig some copies...everyone is holding out!

Ha! Interesting, I have that same feeling....It was a good time. :beer:
I actually wish I had some pics of that evening....anyone? anyone? Please pm me if you have some, would dig some copies...everyone is holding out!

I brought mine down to be the nice guy but I can repost them if you girls don't mind!

The pic I got of women in the pool didn't have bikinis on, and were kissing.....:rolleyes:

Those are the pictures I would like to see. HOT HOT stuff. I heard through the grapevine that it was your kind gesture of buying them drinks that led to that.
Smart thinking on your part. :beer:

Those are the pictures I would like to see. HOT HOT stuff. I heard through the grapevine that it was your kind gesture of buying them drinks that led to that.
Smart thinking on your part. :beer:

:yeahthat:

Back