Pictures From The Road

AA

Is it just me, or are the pictures from the road really cool? Doug, would there be a way to add more to this section? I also like seeing the other pictures such as our trips (ie. Cleveland, and Alaska.), but i really enjoy seeing pictures from professional pilots.

I've got some more than I plan on publishing after this week but they're bandwidth killers because everyone and their uncle links to them.

But there's more coming.

If you need help scripting it so it is much more difficult to link to I would be more then happy to help you! Heck maybe make the photo section flash, no linking there!!

I saw one of those flash modules a few days ago, pretty swanky!

The only problem is that I'm still getta megacomplaints from boneheads that can't even see the menu because they don't have flash.

Sheesh, it's 2003 people!
smile.gif

Maybe make a flash checker before they proceed in to JC, if they do not have it send them to Macromedia.

Exactly - hello! We are in 2003 people, not 1995. I know a scripting code that disables the right-click so that people can't immediately access the image source address. But...if you are smart (like most people) they will just get the HTML source code and find the image source that way.

I'd just use Flash and say to people if you don't have it oh well.

Web design is a huge pain the rear. You've got to deal with the 640x480px crowd using "Opera 5.0" but you still want it to look good for the 1400x1050px "IE 6.0" people like myself.

Some folks refuse to use flash, others refuse to use java, some folks try to access the website thru 14.4K dialup connections from a unabomber shack in Montana and are mad because of the load time.

Aeeeigh!

Thanks!

I just wish I had more time for new content because I'm studying for recurrent.

There are a couple of new "Jon Reed"'s coming up pretty soon!

[ QUOTE ]
Please the masses. This site is so addicting, the rest of them will have no choice but to upgrade!

[/ QUOTE ]

Why does your website have to be so addicting???
confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Why does your website have to be so addicting???
confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Cat nip?

Monosodium Glutimate (MSG)?

A little sneaky caffiene?

Probaly the only place on the aviation internet you can ask a question and actually get an answer without being called an idiot?
smile.gif

Wait, I just got called an idiot yesterday... but ya know what I mean!

Back