Pics from KTUL

Maddog1974

Well, so I had to take a job to supplement my income! Moving to oklahoma seemed like a great idea but now the school I worked for is out of business. Oh well, looking for another flying/teaching gig and fueling airplanes in Tulsa! I will get some great pics too!
#1 Tulsa Day VFR
#2 Tulsa Night VFR
#3 I beleive this is a 777 inbound to the AA Maint center at KTUL
#4 I will fly a 757! Blowing smoke on the startup!
#5 Continental Express! Please hire me!

Attachments

• IMG00088.jpg
    IMG00088.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG00175.jpg
    IMG00175.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG00145.jpg
    IMG00145.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG00028.jpg
    IMG00028.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG00029.jpg
    IMG00029.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 161
Nice pics man. My buddy just started as an ATC there. TUL gets some really rare traffic for Oklahoma because of the MX base. Only time I see 777s at OKC is when DFW is getting storms. We actually had a KAL 747 and 777 divert here earlier this summer. I about had a heart attack.

Nice pics man. My buddy just started as an ATC there. TUL gets some really rare traffic for Oklahoma because of the MX base. Only time I see 777s at OKC is when DFW is getting storms. We actually had a KAL 747 and 777 divert here earlier this summer. I about had a heart attack.

There was a NWA 747 parked around the cargo area a couple of months ago. It sat there for about a day. I almost got in an accident cause I couldn't stop looking at it while I was driving. I was so shocked to see something like that at home.

-Mike

There was a NWA 747 parked around the cargo area a couple of months ago. It sat there for about a day. I almost got in an accident cause I couldn't stop looking at it while I was driving. I was so shocked to see something like that at home.

-Mike

That would have been the Nebraska Cornhuskers football charter. OU also took a NWA 747 to Miami last month, but came back on a 757.

Welcome to Oklahoma!! Maybe you can catch some pictures of our F-16 Tulsa Vipers sometime. Wonderful weather isn't it? :sarcasm:

Back