PHX to PRC

I am flying into PHX at 10:30am on a tuesday in march. Will drive to prescott from there.

Also, does anyone know any good affordable golf courses in the Prescott or Phoenix area?

When I was at PRC in July, I flew into PHX and took a van service called "Shuttle U." It went right from the airport to Prescott, and even took me and my friend right to the campus. I remember it being affordable too.

[ QUOTE ]
Also, does anyone know any good affordable golf courses in the Prescott or Phoenix area?

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a couple around Prescott. One's right next to the airport (I don't remember its name), and the other is Prescott Lakes, right across the street from me, on the north side of town.

Antelope Hills Golf Course. I have heard it's the more affordable of the two, but I'm not a golfer, so I really don't know.

[ QUOTE ]
Antelope Hills Golf Course.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, that's right. I only know it as "the golf course" as ATC calls it.
smile.gif

Ahh, sweet memories of that drive to and from PHX. If I dont miss my guess, you will find yourself pushing the shy side of 100mph on your way up I-17. There is just NOTHING to look at! Plus, when you do that drive every weekend, it only gets worse. But we wont go into that.
crazy.gif
Have a nice trip though!

[ QUOTE ]
Plus, when you do that drive every weekend, it only gets worse. But we wont go into that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahahaha---sorry.
tongue.gif

Geez, sounds like a case of "Invincible Freshman Disorder". I've seen it many times sadly, and have even suffered from it myself. True test of fate im afraid.

[ QUOTE ]
Jesus. Well, for those of us who don't wanna die, it's an hour and a half or so.
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ] I'd call it 2 hrs from the airport considering I-17 thru phx is fairly congested on a good day (I work in that area, so i know)! I don't drive over 75-80 because for those of us who know - driving over 85 on an AZ state freeway is considered agressive/excessive speeding which is a a class 3 misdemeanor in Arizona (8 points off of your DL, possible revokation of DL, fines, possible 30 days in jail etc)... most people don't know that...get caught and poof, it's on your record for years and years...

oh and keep in mind that if you did end up going to jail in the phx area - it'd be tent city...that's not too fun....

Keep in mind - you want to keep that record clean if your want the best chance of getting into the major's!

[ QUOTE ]
I've heard the PRC Lakes one is really good.

[/ QUOTE ]

The course is so brown right now...it's depressing looking.
tongue.gif

Back