PHX Opportunity

double_d

Hey Mission,

Isn't this in your backyard? I know you are secured in that airport Ops job, but here's an opportunity to get back into flight ops.

Anyways, this is posted on JSFirm for you interested guys and gals.

Title: Flight Follower
Company: Swift Aviation Group
Click here to Apply or find out more.
Description: The Operations Control Center is recruiting for Flight Follower. This position will be located in the OCC and will report to Tony Jobusch, Manager of the OCC. Position Summary:

Provide routing, planning and coordination for aircraft and crews.

Position Specifications:

FAA Private grade Pilot Certificate (or higher), or an FAA Dispatcher Certificate is required.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
The ability to work a flexible schedule is required.
Must be able to prioritize, multitask and be proactive in a fast paced environment.
Team oriented and decisive.
Working knowledge of FOS operating system preferred, but not required.

Responsibilities:

Aircraft routing
Flight planning
Aircraft performance planning
Crew coordination
Logistics planning

Job Updated: 3/8/2010 7:12:00 PM

Minus the Dispatch Cert. I'm perfectly qualified for this job. Seems like there'd be some good variety in there for someone with all the "minimums."

Hey Mission,

Isn't this in your backyard? I know you are secured in that airport Ops job, but here's an opportunity to get back into flight ops.

Anyways, this is posted on JSFirm for you interested guys and gals.

Title: Flight Follower
Company: Swift Aviation Group
Click here to Apply or find out more.
Description: The Operations Control Center is recruiting for Flight Follower. This position will be located in the OCC and will report to Tony Jobusch, Manager of the OCC. Position Summary:

Provide routing, planning and coordination for aircraft and crews.

Position Specifications:

FAA Private grade Pilot Certificate (or higher), or an FAA Dispatcher Certificate is required.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
The ability to work a flexible schedule is required.
Must be able to prioritize, multitask and be proactive in a fast paced environment.
Team oriented and decisive.
Working knowledge of FOS operating system preferred, but not required.

Responsibilities:

Aircraft routing
Flight planning
Aircraft performance planning
Crew coordination
Logistics planning

Job Updated: 3/8/2010 7:12:00 PM

Double_D

Thanks for looking out for me. Yeah its literally in my backyard. In fact, I cruise by Swift all the time during my shift. Their call sign is "Swift_Flight" I've heard them when they called up the tower a few times. I just went and saw the Swift Air FBO (Totally separate companies). I sat in a DC-3 thats being refurbished in one of the hangars.

Back