PHX gateway. Transportation to terminal?

I’m glad you had a good experience. I wish more people would JS on us. If the crew is going to the hotel it doesn’t hurt to ask them if they’re able to talk the driver into dropping you off at the terminal. Most of the time they don’t have an issue with it and most of the time the crew is going to ask if you got a ride anyway. It’s always odd to drive away and have someone standing on the curb in the middle of the night. Sky harbor parking picks up over there on request but idk if they’ll take you to the terminal. You could always throw the driver a few extra bucks and they’ll probably drop you off at the terminal.

I was thinking of the same strategy yesterday and google mapped it. It's not far to Cutter or Jackson. Then I thought that's kind of a, I don't know what word to use, but maybe slightly dishonorable or tacky thing for a major airline pilot to do. But since you mentioned it, in the right situation it could be a good answer. I could have done it if I knew I could tip the line guy $20, make his day, and know his boss is going to look the other way and doesn't care.
Usually it's the front desk girls doing the driving 85% of the time. Took much pop in traffic to send the line guys. You could just be honest and say you JS'ed in and need a ride and see what they say.

Usually it's the front desk girls doing the driving 85% of the time. Took much pop in traffic to send the line guys. You could just be honest and say you JS'ed in and need a ride and see what they say.

Yeah this seems reasonable. And if one were to tip appropriately, it might give them a soft spot for other/future commuters in a similar situation perhaps

Back