Photos from this year's NJC

Here are a few...it's taking some time because a lot of the pics are too big!

Attachments

• 156.JPG
    156.JPG
    112.2 KB · Views: 378
  • 154.JPG
    154.JPG
    119 KB · Views: 389
  • 100.JPG
    100.JPG
    159 KB · Views: 375
Yes and they paid money to buy the drink with paddle. There was a wedding and the bride got it first, then the bridesmaids, then others. I did not see if the groom got it too. Very strange!

I wasn't at all clear on how any of that worked. To be fair I wasn't what you'd call sober when I arrived.

There was some discussion at the err... grownups end of the table (@Bumblebee lostplanetairman HRDiva) as to exactly why one would pay for a drink AND to get smacked. The consensus was that maybe if the drinks were free, or at least a reduced rate, it would make sense. Otherwise... eh, capitalizing on drunk people's (lack of) thought process is a whole industry in Vegas.

There was some discussion at the err... grownups end of the table (@Bumblebee lostplanetairman HRDiva) as to exactly why one would pay for a drink AND to get smacked. The consensus was that maybe if the drinks were free, or at least a reduced rate, it would make sense. Otherwise... eh, capitalizing on drunk people's (lack of) thought process is a whole industry in Vegas.

More accurately, doing something woefully exhibitionist and then covering it up as "Vegas" used to be a guilty little pleasure.

Until Facebook and Twitter.

If memory serves (and it might not), it was both free and highly encouraged for your's truly.

I don't know if having such a nice ass as that the spanker lady gave it away for free is something I'd be proud of.

:)

You can totally say ass on here!

Back