Photos from this year's NJC

If you look carefully, though, I have essentially no ass. As in, like, she could easily have missed. I'm destined to be one of those old guys who are skin and bones except for their bowling-ball gut.

No, I'm pretty sure some nefarious JCer saw me coming a mile away and recognized that with the minimal amount of padding available to me, he or she could get maximum Pain for their Dollar. However, the list of Suspects is short, and there will be a Reckoning next year, oh yes.

Two things:

-Sorry dude... I wasn't looking closely at your ass. In general (but in Vegas especially) I spend time looking at the OTHER gender's lower (and upper) regions.

-I agree you were set up and I'd like to remind you that per a certain British Spy, revenge is a dish best served at room temperature.

There was some discussion at the err... grownups end of the table (@Bumblebee lostplanetairman HRDiva) as to exactly why one would pay for a drink AND to get smacked. The consensus was that maybe if the drinks were free, or at least a reduced rate, it would make sense. Otherwise... eh, capitalizing on drunk people's (lack of) thought process is a whole industry in Vegas.

Glad I didn't get lumped into the "grownup" partition. BobDDuck :D

but you were with us...I don't know if you were on timeout or what.
Oh I know where I was......I might've been in timeout, or smashed; the jury is still out on that one. But the paddling was certainly entertaining to watch.

I don't know how to take this my friend... :)
Oh, I enjoyed the company.....no worries! Just playing a little bit. :D

I was trying to remember who was sitting next to Dale. Totally drew a blank. You were certainly at that end of the table wondering about the logic of paddling.
Haha, just figured I'd mess w/ you a little bit. Indeed, the paddling was a bit perplexing, but entertaining, nevertheless..... o_O

And Do you recall who was next to Dale?...

(Hint...ComplexHiAv8r)
Negative...that was me. Complex was sitting next to me. ;)

I'm sad I missed NJC, again... It sucks having to pay for airline tickets! I'll be back in the coming years. Great lifelong memories from years previous.

Oh I know where I was......I might've been in timeout, or smashed; the jury is still out on that one. But the paddling was certainly entertaining to watch.

Oh, I enjoyed the company.....no worries! Just playing a little bit. :D

Haha, just figured I'd mess w/ you a little bit. Indeed, the paddling was a bit perplexing, but entertaining, nevertheless..... o_O

Negative...that was me. Complex was sitting next to me. ;)
Oops, sorry about that! This proves multitasking doesn't work. I can't write policies and post here at the same time!!!

Back