Phoenix flight school?

Dmitri Ivanov

I am in search of flight school in Phoenix! I look for flight school which is friendly to foreigners. As you see my English is not perfect! I live in Tempe near Mesa! Money is no problem!

Angel Air is at Stellar Airpark in Chandler and Pan Am is at Deer Valley.

Pan Am seems to work with foreign people real well but I am not a big fan of their program structure.

Air Safety в Глендале, по моему это хорошая авиа-школа. Там много инострансев.

One man say stay away from Air Safety and the other say that it is good! The one who say it is good write Russian like Armenian???

Просто у моего брата есть самолет Цессна 172 в Аir Safety он говорит что там очень хорошо. Тоже друг мои работает в Air Safety, он говорит что ОК...

I'm currently attending ATP's Phoenix location, it is at the Phoenix-Mesa Gateway airport, IWA, which is just South East of Tempe. I'm very happy here, I will have all my ratings up through CFII and MEI in 3 months, which is very quick and definitely intense at times, but also very possible since people complete the program every week. One of the great advantages in doing it all in 90 days is that you are only paying for the cost of living without a job for 90 days. Also flying regularly and studying every day, all the simulator (FRASCA) time you want keeps you fresh so there is no wasted time reviewing the last lesson like when I was training at the local FBO. They also give you free housing and I love the apartments here. PM me if you want to come tour the place, or set up and appointment with ATP.

I am in search of flight school in Phoenix! I look for flight school which is friendly to foreigners. As you see my English is not perfect! I live in Tempe near Mesa! Money is no problem!
Look into Pan Am. It might be right for you, it might not. I think they have a good reputation for being good with foreigners, though the foreigners they deal with most are Asian (not of the Russia Asian variety).

Your English is fine to me. Better than my Russian, anyway...

You guys are way too nice... :) don't you realize that this guy is not who he says he is.

Since his first post it is pretty obvious that he is just a caricature...(Borat anyone..) :rolleyes:

CF is that you?

Back