Phoenix CFI's---Air Safety again?

I wouldn't doubt it....they still owe some instructors I work with $.

yeah I've heard that they still owe everyone money after the labor board ruled against them. I tried and tried to talk a friend/former indian student not to go back there. The kid had to go back to India to do his written tests, and then returned to the US to finish his ratings. I told him repeatedly not to go back there, and now has 12K that is in limbo with that idiot and his company.

THe funny thig about them is that when people start speaking the truth on this forum, wither about Dee or Jim T(who is no longer there), they start threatening legal action!

We have two former Air Safety pilots. One was there when all of the first stuff went down. The stories are as bad as what you hear and she still hasn't been paid everything owed to her.

We have two former Air Safety pilots. One was there when all of the first stuff went down. The stories are as bad as what you hear and she still hasn't been paid everything owed to her.

Yeah i was there right before it all went down the first time... I probably know the person you are talking about.

Back