Petition for NYC ATP Location!!

jspeed87

I want to start a petition for an ATP location in the NYC area. The northeast needs a location badly! I'm planning on attending ATP within the next year or two and would love a Teterboro location. I think it would be perfect since I live in Linden NJ. Who's with me? :nana2:

I want to start a petition for an ATP location in the NYC area. The northeast needs a location badly! I'm planning on attending ATP within the next year or two and would love a Teterboro location. I think it would be perfect since I live in Linden NJ. Who's with me? :nana2:

I'd wager what ever you want...There will never be an ATP location at KTEB. ATP doesn't want to be there and the KTEB doesn't want ATP there. There's too much business aviation traffic there to clog up the cog.

Still way to far for most people in NYC, LI, and even conneticut. Besides Trenton is limited and is not a fast pace location.

Did you know that the ATP program gives you a furnished apartment during the program, AND very cheap rent in thier apartments as an instructor?

Its a great opportunity to move out of mom and dads house! j/k

Have you looked at a map of their operations? Not too much in the north - doesn't make sense from a business perspective when your operation is going to be shut down a considerable chunk of the year due to weather.

lol you guys are so negative. I just thought I'd bring it up since ATP is expanding. Look how many locations they got in florida! lol

There's a flight school at Teterboro. I'm sure if you walk in with a checkbook they can get you done in 90 days. There's one that has a location at Essex and one at Linden.

Still way to far for most people in NYC, LI, and even conneticut. Besides Trenton is limited and is not a fast pace location.

I attended the Atlanta location last year from January to April. And I was happy to leave CT behind for the winter.

Doesn't matter where you live. They want to keep you close by. They hate the idea of you going home to sleep or study. When I was at ATP in Phoenix they wanted us to sleep and study together. Sorry, I don't work that way.
~D

Doesn't matter where you live. They want to keep you close by. They hate the idea of you going home to sleep or study. When I was at ATP in Phoenix they wanted us to sleep and study together. Sorry, I don't work that way.
~D

.....so to speak.

lol you guys are so negative. I just thought I'd bring it up since ATP is expanding. Look how many locations they got in florida! lol

Hehe, not so much expanding as much as spreading out what they've already got with less personnel and planes..

You could always head out to ocean air in toms river. They have a pretty nice Seminole they'll be more than happy to train you in.

Back